New timber double glazed sash windows
Our customer was suffering from a terribly cold bay window. We offered two options, one was to fully refurbish all three windows to the bay, ensuring all fully service and draught proofed. The other was to make replica curved double glazed sash windows to be fitted to the existing box frames. The customer decided to go for new double glazed sash window but was particularly concerned with keeping them looking original and didn’t want them looking modern and bulky. When installed the customer was thrilled with how happy they looked and instantly noticed how warm the front of their house had become.
- Restored original surrounding boxes
- Made and installed new curved timber double glazed sash windows
- All windows fitted to the original box frames
- Windows Fully draught proofed
- New security locks fitted